I started my bachelors degree at CSU with the desire to help people make healthy lifestyle changes. Upon graduation I was unsure what direction to take my career. I found that personal training allowed me to connect with people on many different levels to improve their health and well being. Helping clients make small changes that make a big impact on their quality of life is what makes being a personal trainer so rewarding!
- BS in Health and Exercise Science from Colorado State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Hiking with my dogs
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.