Certified Personal Trainer
I worked for a non-profit organization that raised funds by training individuals to participate in endurance events for seven years. I realized that I enjoyed helping people so I decided to return to school to earn my Masters Degree in Kinesiology to focus on my passion of health and wellness. I personally lost 20 lbs. and improved my race times with a personal trainer and knew this would be a great way to pay it forward!
- BA in Public Relations from University of Texas at Arlington
- MS in Kinesiology from Dallas Baptist University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- 2009 Ironman Canada & 2013 Ironman Tahoe Finisher
- Triathlon, Cycling, Running
- Team In Training 8 time Alumni
- 2013 TriBike Transport Team Ambassador
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.