Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer because I want others to enjoy living an active lifestyle just as much as I do. Being a college athlete taught me how important it is to keep your body in good shape and my goal now is to help everyone achieve their own fitness goals. I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and I love working with all kinds of clients ranging from competitive athletes to the elderly.
- Strength and conditioning intern at Northern Colorado (2011-2012)
- 4-year starter for Northern Colorado club baseball team
- NCBA 2nd team all conference designated hitter (2012)
- Scout team player for UNC's women's basketball team (2009-2012)
- Currently coaches baseball at Discovery Canyon HS
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.