Certified Personal Trainer
All my life I've been involved in sports and physical activity because I was diagnosed with asthma at a young age. Being physcially fit and playing softball allowed me to compete at the highest level in college at the Division-I softball. From my training in college I discovered my passion was to train other athletes and help others achieve their fitness and athletic goals.
- BA in American studies from University of California Berkley
- MA in sports science from University of the Pacific
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Coaching and playing softball
- Cal Athletics
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.