Certified Personal Trainer
I began personal training with a desire to help people change their lives. Through my own experience as an athlete and a coach I can help you achieve the results that you want. I have 6 years of experience as a Football player and 4 years of Football coaching experience from youth to the adult level. I also hold brown belt rank as a Judo disciple. I have worked with all types of people of various backgrounds and fitness levels and together we can develope a program that works for you. The key to success is challenging yourself.
BA in Economics from Sonoma State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- MVP Trainer Feb 2015
- #2 in fitness revenue in U.S. March 2015
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.