I started weight training to enhance my own performance as a teenage athlete and to improve self-esteem. As I learned more about training and nutrition I could see drastic changes to my body and self image. At that point I had a great desire to help others reach their fitness goals. Watching others change physically and emotionally drives me to continue what I do best.
- BS in Secondary Physical Education from University of Hawaii Manoa
- BS in Recreation from University of Hawaii Manoa
- MA in Cirriculum and Development from Walden University
- 24 Hour Fitness - Certified Personal Trainer
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- 1986 Paradise Cup 2nd place Lt wt.
- 1987 Valley Isle Classic 1st place Lt wt
- 2001 Designer Body 1st place masters
- 2009 Stingray 2nd place masters Lt wt
- 2011 Stingray 2nd place masters Lt wt
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.