Certified Personal Trainer
I have always led an active an positive lifestyle. I played football for fourteen years and was considered a leader both on and off the field. I sustained a career altering injury which prevented me from continuing through college. Through persevering with hard work and dedication I have gotten back to the active and healthy lifestyle I love. My goal as a Personal Trainer is to lead others to fitness and help them achieve a healthy lifestyle as well.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- On weekends I love playing or watching pick up football games.
- I coach football and enjoy teaching the fundamentals and good sportsmanship.
- I enjoy strength and conditioning to improve athletic game on and off the field.
- I love a tough hike and enjoying the great scenery at the top.
- I am an avid football fan and I am faithful to my Raiders!
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.