Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer to help change people's lives through fitness. I want to challenge people to work harder then they did the previous day and to strive to reach the greatness inside of them. I stay motivated by surrounding myself with fitness and living a healthy lifestyle day in and day out.
- BS in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from University of California Santa Cruz
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Swimming, Running,& Biking
- Cooking, Nutrition, & Weight Lifting
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.