Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer because I am passionate about health and fitness. Competitive sports have always been a huge part of my life. From the age of five I have been involved in athletics. I am inspired by individuals who persevere through physical and mental challenges to overcome obstacles. I am here to help anyone achieve their fitness goals, from weight loss, to muscle gain and even improve athletic performance.
- Degree: BS in Physical Activity and Exercise from Portland State University
Degree: BS in Community Health from Portland State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American College of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
• Oregon High School State Track & Field Champion in 300meter Hurdles in 2008
• Portland State University Track & Field Athlete
• Marathon Runner
• Coaches Track & Field - Sprints / Hurdles
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.