Certified Personal Trainer
I have always had a passion for fitness and sports. Growing up I played baseball and soccer. In high school I started training with USA Cycling at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. I attended CSU for my degree in Exercise Science. During my collegiate years I raced for the CSU Cycling National Team. In January 2012 I moved to Perth Australia to work at the Western Australia Institute of Sport with world and elite endurance athletes. I am very energetic and love taking that passion to the job everyday to help people reach their goals.
- BS in Health and Exercise Science from Colorado State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Professional Cyclist (Raced for USA)
- Competitive Two-Man Volleyball Player
- Playing the trumpet
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.