I became a trainer because I really wanted to help people. From working at grocery stores I learned that I have a knack for customer service. I also realized through coaching and my love for sports. So I combined my talents and passions to make the decision to become a personal trainer. I have never had any regrets making that decision. Its so rewarding to be able to change someones life for the better. In more ways than just fitness. I like to consider myself more of a lifestyle coach than a trainer. I want my clients to get better in all parts of their lives. I also enjoy how much I learn from my clients and co-workers. There is never a dull moment at a gym unless you want it to be. I love coming to work everyday and trying to make one persons life a little bit better than the day before.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- National Federation of Professional Trainers - Personal Trainer
- I love cartoons, music, sports, bargain shopping
- I was Team captain of my football, basketball and track teams in H.S
- I went on to play a little college basketball and semi-pro ball
- Coaching Basketball
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.