Certified Personal Trainer
I played NCAA soccer at Schreiner University and at the end of the season my junior year I tore my MCL during a playoff game. I went through physical therapy and ended up with constant pain and mobility issues. Following this I became a client of another 24 Hour Fitness trainer and have since been able to regain all of my mobility and lost the pain I was having. The reason I became a trainer is I want to pass forward my experience to others and let them know it is possible to overcome injuries and pain to live a better life.
- BS in Biochemistry from Schreiner University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Outdoor activities
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.