Certified Personal Trainer
My passion for coaching and wellness has evolved since I coached Collegiate Crew and served as a Physical Education instructor. As a Veteran and Navy retiree I am honored to coach wounded warriors and fellow veterans in rowing and fitness. In 2012 those rewarding volunteer efforts were ah ha moments for me to pursue a Personal Training career change. Distance running and general fitness were my main activities for many years after college. I renewed my competitive sports involvement with Masters Rowing in 2002. My rowing club mates and I've earned many medals in sprint and endurance distance events. I've logged 5 million meters on indoor rowing machines since 2007. Intrinsic motivations for me are: a. helping others pursue and achieve their lifestyle and wellness goals b. preparing to be a top notch grandfather and c. leading a public benefit(non-profit) charity to provide rowing and wellness for underserved youth and challenged athletes.
- MS in Systems Management from University of Southern California
- BS in Bioscience from U.S. Naval Academy
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Council for Certified Personal Trainers - Personal Trainer
- National Federation of Professional Trainers - Personal Trainer
- Outstanding College Athlete of America Award
- Crew Captain - Varsity Crew (USNA)
- US and Canadian Masters Champion (Rowing)
- FISA World medalist (Masters Rowing)
- 2:56 Marathoner / 1:24 Half Marathoner
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.