Certified Personal Trainer
After making the transition from overweight teenager into overweight young adult I was fed up with only knowing what it felt like to be self-conscious and limited in what activities I allowed myself to try. In 2010 I made a commitment to myself and my health and have not looked back. After losing over 65 pounds and completing numerous races I decided that the best way to share my newfound empowerment was to become a Certified Personal Trainer and to dedicate myself to transforming the lives of others through fitness.
- BA in Political Science from UC San Diego
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Second Place finisher in age group 2012 Mt. Baldy Run to the Top
- Spending time with friends and family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.