I have been into sports and fitness my whole life. I always knew that I wanted to pursue a career in this industry. When I was hired with 24 Hour Fitness I was 20 years old and working on my Bachelor's of Science degree in Kinesiology - Exercise Science. Since then I graduated and accumulated additional certifications in a variety of related fields. Through these years I have been able to grow and mature not only as a person but also as a trainer. With my knowledge and experience I look to motivate and inspire everyone who wishes to fulfill their desired goals.
- BS in Kinesiology/Exercise Science from California State University Los Angeles
- Aerobic and Fitness Association of America - Personal Trainer Certification
- American College of Sports Medicine - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- International Fitness Professionals Assocation - Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Hiking with my dogs
- Going to concerts
- Weekend warrior
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.