Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer because I love sports and fitness. To help show people that they have the ability to achieve their goals if they set their minds to it and follow the steps to success is hugely important. The face of joy on our members faces when they achieve things they thought they would never be able to do is priceless.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Former College Football/Soccer Player
- Avid Sports Fan
- Obstacle Course Racer (ie. Spartan Races)
- Active Soccer Player
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.