Certified Personal Trainer
I became interested in personal training after college as a way to get myself back into shape. I only have one body and one life so I would prefer to be able to experience as much of it as possible. The first step towards that was eating right and exercising more often. Training became a way for me to educate others and help them live up to their potential.
- BA in History from University of California-Santa Cruz
- BA in Legal Studies from University of California-Santa Cruz
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Water Polo and Swimming
- Barbecue, Cooking, and generally anything relating to food.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.