Certified Personal Trainer
Following my graduation from USC in 2011 I spent two years working desk jobs in the sports industry with stints working for the Los Angeles Clippers and the USC Athletic Department. I was chasing a dream of working in professional sports but I realized this was holding me back from reaching my personal fitness goals and I was not truly helping people. At this point I decided to step away from the desk and get back on the gym floor where I knew I could have an impact on peoples' lives on a daily basis. I took the time to pursue two Personal Training certifications in order to build a broad base of knowledge. I have combined this knowledge with my own firsthand experience working out with USC football players to build customized fitness and nutrition programs for my clients to reach their desired goals. From weight loss to muscle gain and everything in between I will be there every step of the way to help you attain your desired look.
- BA in Political Science from University of Southern California
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Personal Trainer Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Oceanside High School Inside Linebacker 2005 and 2006 CIF Champion
- USC Intramural Football 2011 All U Champion
- USC Spring 2011 Sociopsychological Aspects of Sport and Physical Activity
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.