Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I became a trainer to be a catalyst in other peoples lives; to help them realize there is more to life than being a couch potato. Every one of us has been giving one body. I'm here to help you maximize your body's potential and to show you that your stronger than you think you are. Seeing the smile on a client's face when they reach a goal they never thought was possible...this is why I do what I do!
BA in Fine Arts from Texas A & M University-Kingsville
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- Cooper Institute - Biomechanics of Resistance Training
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Running (marathons and mudruns!)
- Scuba diving
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.