I became a trainer in 2003 to change peoples lives by helping lead a healthier lifestyle. I became a Fitness Manager a few years ago to teach other trainers the skills necessary to get clients the best results possible. I emphasize well-rounded fitness programs and understand the importance nutrition and the effect it has on the metabolism.
- BA in Management from University of Houston
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Sports Fitness Specialist
- Professional Fitness Instructor Training
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Mixed martial arts
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.