Certified Personal Trainer
I have been involved in athletics and outdoor activities since childhood. I've worked in the areas of sports medicine and performance training with collegiate, Olympic and professional athletes since 1993.
- BA in Movement & Exercise Science from Chapman University
- MA in Kinesiology/Athletic Training from San Jose State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Athletic Trainers Association - Athletic Trainer Credential
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- Four-time series champion downhill mountain bike 2004 - 2008
- National downhill gold medalist, Park City Utah 2008
- Mountain Biking
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.