I love to show people how exercise can be exciting and fun. I became a trainer to help people gain a better quality of life by helping them achieve a healthy lifestyle. My motivation comes when I can see beautiful bodies change into even more healthy ones. I love what I do.
- BS in Applied Exercise Physiology from Texas A&M
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Cooper Institute - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Triathalons - sprint, Olympic, Ironman
- Miss Fit competitions
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.