Certified Personal Trainer
I became a trainer to teach people how to manage weight loss during times of injury or illness. My own personal journey keeps me motivated to learn more to be able to help others.
- BS in Sports & Fitness Management from University of Nevada Las Vegas
- BS in Kinesiology from University of Nevada Las Vegas
- AD in Business Management from Flathead Valley Community College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Taking my son to the park
- Round Rock Express games
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.