Certified Personal Trainer
I have been living in very active life style since from the childhood. I did almost all kind of sports during the high school and in college. I watched sports channels as a teenager and always want to be in that sports world growing up. My father was an athlete so he inspired me first. I think it is very important to keep your life standard up with exercises work outs and eating healthy. I really enjoy exercising and sports. I also feel so happy and it makes me feel great to change people's life with the exercises and work outs that I teach them. I think it is the best feeling and inspiration to see result of long work outs and exercises.
- BA in Physical Education & Sports Teaching from University of Celal Bayar
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- I like to watch and do almost all kind of sports.
- Listen music most of the time especially while working out.
- Try to keep an active lifestyle.
- Hang out mostly outdoors getting fresh air and enjoy nature.
- Working out and keep my body fit.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.