Assistant Fitness Manager
I became a trainer so I could help others to succeed at whatever goal they had set for themselves whether it is physical fitness or life coaching.What motivates me is the fact that I can help people live a more happy and productive life style and give them what I was given - knowledge and determination to make a positive impact on there live as well the lives of others.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Cooper Institute - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Spending time with my family
- Pro WNBF Bodybuilder.
- Coach pre-teens on Football basics.
- Helping others achieve personal goals.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.