I have been a 24 Hour Fitness team member since 2006. I was drawn to 24 Hour Fitness because of the warm and inviting atmosphere. My passion is to help people better their lives and achieve their goals through fitness. I have been very blessed to have had a lot of success with this goal! I have many interests in fitness. As a former competitive swimmer, I enjoy helping all athletes increase sports performance. I have a specialization in pre-natal care, youth training, and my masters program in Human Movement with an emphasis on Geriatric Exercise. Finally, I teach beginning and advanced swim to people of all ages, and aqua aerobic exercise as well. Whatever your goal, I am excited to help you achieve it. I am looking forward to meeting you!
BA in Business and Communications from Arizona State UniversityMS in Geriatric Exercise Science from A.T. Still University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- PhD Student (Health Sciences, 2011-current)
- Community Service with Older Adult Fall Prevention
- Captain of Swim Team, HHS, 2003-2004
- Tough Mudder 2012!
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.