Kristin also holds certifications as a medical exercise specialist and a post rehab tech. from the American Academy of Health and Fitness Professionals. She is certified as a Food and Nutrition Specialist from NASM, and she is a certified running and endurance coach through Crossfit. Kristin is a trained life coach, and is working towards becoming certified through the National Coaches Federation.
- BS Degree in Exercise Science from Northern Arizona University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Reading and learning new things
- Multi-sport on and off road
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.