Assistant Fitness Manager
I became a trainer because I wanted to impact peoples lives by helping them to live a healthier way of life. I know by teaching them about proper fitness and nutrition they can make significant changes and get great results. I love what I do and love helping people by providing them with a service they can use for the rest of their lives.
Personal Trainer Certification from Glendale Community College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Spending time with my family
Hiking, Running, Wake boarding
Watching and participating in sports such as football and basketball
Creating fun and new exercises for myself and my clients
Going to the movies
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.