Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I have always been someone who enjoyed being pushed and pushing others. This dating back to my years of participating in sports from an early age to present day. I took my love of working out to a whole new level using what I have learned from sports and training to using that to help motivate and help others achieve their personal goals.
- BA in Criminal Justice from Sam Houston State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- USA Weightlifting Certification
- D1 Mens Rugby
- USA Amateur Boxing
- Strength Training
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.