I became a trainer because I wanted to inspire people to make fitness a lifestyle. I love educating people and helping them reach their fitness goals through proper training and adequate nutrition. I'm motivated in my personal training because I see how a lack of proper fitness/health affects people as they begin to age. I also love the benefits fitness can apply to every other aspect of your life.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- International Sports Sciences Assoc. - Personal Trainer Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Optimum Performance Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Men's Physique Competitor 2013-Present
- WHBC 2005 and 2007 Basketball Tournament Champ
- Fitness/Fashion Modeling
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.