Certified Personal Trainer
My goal as a personal trainer is to provide physical and psychological support to my clients. It is my desire to design a unique program for each individual that is structured to achier their personal goals as well as educate them. I have always wanted to improve lives through fitness and because of my own experiences. I have realized how important it is to make your health a priority. I want to be that person that clients can come to with questions and concerns; I am here to help create a positive experience for individuals who are making that step to change their lives through fitness.
- BS in Kinesiology from California State University, San Marcos
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Half marathon participant
- Jiu Jitsu
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.