I became a trainer back in 2006 because I really enjoy helping people. It is great to see a smile on my clients face once they achieve their goals. It is a pleasure to guide my clients on their journey to achieving their goals. As a Master Trainer I have had the honor of working with all types of people. It is my lifes work to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to spread that passion to others.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Strength and power enhancement workouts
- Making a difference in peoples lifes
- Prevent injury workouts
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.