Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer because I want to share my passion for health and fitness with others. I believe in designing a personalized program that is fun, challenging, and balanced. Whether you want to lose weight, enter a competitive sports event, get motivated to stick to a regular exercise program or improve your overall health and wellness. Together we will achieve your goals and have a great time along the way!
- BA in History from University of Redlands
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Collegiate Cross Country/Track and Field
- Surfing and Skimboarding
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.