Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer because I am passionate about the human body and fitness. I went to school for four years to gain the knowledge I needed to assist others with their fitness goals. I am extremely driven and will do whatever it takes to push myself and others to their full potential. My enthusiasm is contagious and I truly feel that I am capable of changing lives through fitness.
BA in Health Science from University of Missouri
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Working out
- Being with family and friends
- Ballroom and Salsa Dancing
- Graduated Honors Magna Cum Laude from Mizzou Health Science
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.