Certified Personal Trainer
After being introduced to weight lifting during track, I realized the benefits of working out and being healthy. I continue to learn and apply as much as possible to my own personal fitness goals and the goals of my clients. I enjoy watching my clients change their lives for the better.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- Four years of Track and Field and three years being a Captain
- Placed 2nd in my age group for the Cinco De Mayo 10K
- NESTA Fitness Nutrition Coach
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.