Certified Personal Trainer
When I was 10 years old I had an accident on horse and injured my back. I was able to avoid having surgery thanks to the physical therapy that I received. That is why physical activity and being active can transform a person physically and mentally while helping them live a longer and healthier life. Knowing I can change lives and attitudes toward health motivates me to continue educating people on how fitness can improve their quality of life.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- I've played soccer competitively for 20+ years.
- I grew up around horses and now exercise horses at the track.
- I enjoy cooking Italian food. My favorite dish is Fettucine Alfredo.
- Spending time with my family and sharing my fitness knowledge with them.
- For a challenging workout and for stress relief I like to run on the beach.
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.