Certified Personal Trainer
My motivation to become a nationally certified trainer comes from being part of athletics my entire life. Striving to be the best each and everyday on the field has now carried over to my profession as a Nationally Certified Personal Trainer for 24 Hour Fitness. I enjoy helping and motivating my clients to be the best they possibly can be. Inspiring and promoting a healthy lifestyle to each person I meet and hoping I can improve their lifestyle via exercise and fitness.
- BA in Kinesiology from San Diego State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- Played baseball at collegiate level, 2 time defensive player of the year
- Currently coaching baseball at Del Norte High School
- 8 years of golfing experience
- Endurance athlete
- half marathon
- mud runs
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.