Certified Personal Trainer
I became a personal trainer because I have helped guide individuals to attain fitness goals through coaching and mentoring. I had the privilege to watch an individual grow and accomplish feats that they never thought possible and this is my what motivates me to succeed as a personal trainer.
BA in Communications from California State University Sacramento
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- 2008 800 meter Big Sky champion (indoor & outdoor)
- 2008 NCAA All-American All-Academic team
- 1:49 half mile & 4:07 mile time (2009)
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.