Certified Personal Trainer
I was over weight growing up and was bullied. In my early adult life I became a compulsive eater. I lost the weight the wrong way when I became Anorexic/Bulimic. Then someone introduced me to working out as a way to eat and not gain weight. I was hooked! At that point - I decided I wanted to help others with their fitness goals and I've now been with 24 Hour Fitness for over 8 years. Today I compete in Physique competitions as a way to keep myself in shape!
- BS in Psychology from Northern State University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- National Pysique Committee 4th place Men's Masters 45+ March 2013
- Functional training
- Outdoor endurance training
- Recreational running
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.