Certified Personal Trainer
I became a Personal Trainer because I wanted to change peoples lives. I was a overweight child growing up. I was undecided in College on what I wanted to do. I told my academic advisor that I enjoyed working out. She said that you could be a Personal Trainer. So from there I earned a degree in Kinesiology & Sport Science from The University of South Dakota. I enjoy training people of all ages as well as a variety of fitness goals. Whether you want to lose weight or train for a Triathlon. The philosophy that I live by is: The only person who is stopping you from attaining your goal is the person you see in the mirror!
- BS in Kinesiology & Sport Science from University of South Dakota
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Ran Monster Dash Half Marathon in 1.39.43 October 2011
- Lifting Weights
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.