Certified Personal Trainer
Being a Division One athlete I realize the importance of staying active and physically fit. I am very excited to be involved in a line of work where I have the opportunity to promote good health and am given the chance to help people change and enhance their lives. I am motivated day in and day out knowing that I can help an individual reach their goals and live a fulfilling life.
- BA in Communication and Sociology from University of Washington
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Former University of Washington Basketball Player
- Lead PAC-10 in assists 2011
- Working Out
- Comic Book Movies
- Playing Guitar
- Healthy Cooking
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.