Stemming from years of service in the mental health realm and previous experience as a college athlete, I have searched for a way to integrate the mind, body, and spirit connection. As a personal trainer I can do just that. I have been privileged to lead many clients on their way to their health and fitness goals be it weight loss, athletic enhancement, or injury correction and prevention. I love life and laughter and strive to make each session an enjoyable experience.
BA in Psychology from University of Colorado-Colorado Springs
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Walking my dog
- Spending time with family and friends
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.