Certified Personal Trainer
After a life changing event I realized how important health is not only to myself but those around me. I had to work hard to recover. I firmly believe that I am now in better shape that I have ever been. I want to share my journey with others and encourage them to do them to do more than they every dreamed possible. Attaining excellence in fitness is just as difficult as mastering any art form. For me that art form was golf. You need to work hard each day at your craft and try not to get discouraged when the immediate results are not the ones you were after. The time will come when the person you want to be shines through- so keep working!
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Former PGA Professional
- Playing golf as well as building high end custom golf clubs
- Weight lifting
- Mountain biking
- Teaching Boot Camp
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.