Certified Personal Trainer
I have found huge value in working out and am constantly striving for a greater fitness level. I belive in the many benefits that regular exercise can offer both physically and psychologically and I want to share my passion for fitness and performance enhancement with others and help them achieve better overall well being.
BS in Excercise Science from Pacific Lutheran University
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Playing volleyball
- 2012 - 3rd Team All-American Womens Volleyball
- 2011 - All-American Strength & Conditioning Athlete of the Year
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.