I have been working out in the gym since I was 12 years old. I had several personal trainers over the years and I learned a great deal about health and fitness. When I was 18 I started training friends and girlfriends and I realized how much I enjoy it. I love helping people and spreading my enthusiasm for working out to others. I decided to become a trainer on a professional basis so that I could do this more frequently.
- BS in Architecture from University of Hawaii at Manoa
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Horse back riding
- Weight lifting
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.