Master Trainer / Assistant Fitness Manager
I was inspired to become a trainer after recovering from a shoulder injury and working hard in the gym to lose 65lbs. From then I knew that I could help others with achieving some of the same goals. I believe that success must be felt from within before it can be seen on the outside.
- BA in Management from California State University San Diego
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Assoc. - Personal Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
- Personal weight loss goal of 65lbs achieved in 2010
- Over 15 years of various sports experience
- Enjoy hiking
- Personal workout preference is power lifting
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.