Certified Personal Trainer
I have been involved in sports and training since I was 5 years old. My dad has always been an inspiration pushing me to be my best in all my athletics and everything I do. Becoming a trainer is something I have always wanted to do as a career as I have been doing it my whole life. It comes natural to me. Helping others reach their fitness or sports related goals is what I love doing when I train. I am currently still a track and field sprint athlete at Saddleback College and my goal is to reach the Olympics one day.
Kinesiology from Saddleback College
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- 4 Year Varsity Track and Field Athlete
- 4 Year Varsity Basketball Athlete
- 7 Year experience with 100, 200 and 400 meter sprint
- All County Track and Field Athlete 2009 and 2010
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.