Certified Personal Trainer
I have always had a passion for fitness and health and becoming a trainer has enabled me to help others achieve a healthy lifestyle and better quality of life. I thrive off of being a motivator and educator for others and sharing in their success.
- BS in Kinesiology from California State University San Diego
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- American Council on Exercise - Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Trainer Certification
- bodybugg Calorie Management System Certification
- CPR Certification
- National Council on Strength and Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Experience with pre and post natal fitness programs
- Enjoys working with older populations
- Completed 3 full marathons and 2 half marathons
- Competed in track and field at SDSU
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.