I grew up playing baseball from the time I was young through high school. I played for CSU Long Beach. Through my background in athletics grew a passion for Fitness. I started working for 24 Hour Fitness in 2010. I love having the opportunity to meet and work with new people. I love how it feels to help people reach their goals and feel good about themselves.
- BS in Kinesiology from California State University Long Beach
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist®
- Division 1 College Baseball - Catcher
- Completed 2 Half and 1 Full Marathons
- Stand up boxing coach
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.