Certified Personal Trainer
I am have been a runner for most of my life, starting in high school and through college. I took time off to get married and have children. After having my 4th child I decided I need to make some life changes and get back into what I had loved when I was younger. I went to the gym, got a Personal Trainer, and began working off the baby weight. I decided to train for my first marathon and in the process fell in love with fitness. It was then that I realized I wanted to make this my career! I have since had my 5th child and completed my first triatholon last summer. I believe that if there is a will there is a way and that you can achieve anything you set your mind to!!
- Enter degree or delete this.
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- CPR Certification
- National Personal Training Institute of Colorado - Personal Training Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. - Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified TRX Instructor
Running-5k to marathon
Spending time with family
*Subject to Personal Trainer availability. Member is purchasing Personal Training program and not services of an individual Personal Trainer. If the requested Personal Trainer is not available, another Personal Trainer will be assigned. Member is not entitled to a refund if the requested Personal Trainer is not available.